Friday, February 24, 2012

Indexes

Hi,
I hope someone can help me out with this matter.
I am trying to implement a DW Solution for an
Organization. I need to clarify the following points.
(1)what sort of indexes should i use on a DW Database to
optimize performance?
(2)Is there any easy to follow guides on DW Design?
pls advice me on this
regards
ImranThis may help, talks about OLAP and DW
http://www.sql-server-performance.c...performance.asp
Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
--
"Imran" <imranv@.cntconnect.net> wrote in message
news:208201c3fc58$6cce5910$a501280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I hope someone can help me out with this matter.
> I am trying to implement a DW Solution for an
> Organization. I need to clarify the following points.
> (1)what sort of indexes should i use on a DW Database to
> optimize performance?
> (2)Is there any easy to follow guides on DW Design?
> pls advice me on this
> regards
> Imran
>

No comments:

Post a Comment