Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Information on the Navigator class

Good morning,

I'm trying to use the Microsoft Clustering Viewer on my custom clsutering plugin algorithm but I'm facing some problems...

Well... The question is: what information should I gather to pass to what methods of the Navigator class to make the Clustering Viewer work ? I'm following the C++ samples.

I've read the tutorial on how to construct a custom plugin viewer on C# but it's not what I'm looking for.

Thanks a lot.

For the Microsoft Clustering Viewer, the root node should contain marginal statistics about the attributes and each node should contain a cluster and the probability distribution for that cluster. The tutorial for managed plug-in algorithms (not viewers) does exactly that, you could look at the implementation of the navigator class and re-implement everything in C++|||

The managed plug-in tutorial is available as part of this download:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/7/4/f74cbdb1-87e2-4794-9186-e3ad6bd54b41/DMMgdPlugInAPI.msi

No comments:

Post a Comment