Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Infopath

I am using SBS 2003 Premium with SQL Server installed and
updated to SP3a. When I connect to the example database
in infopath 2003 the "Submit to database" option is there
when I insert a submit button. When I created my own
database, the option is not there. Any ideas?
Thanks
I remember running into this issue a couple of months ago when I was
struggling to learn Infopath, but I forgot what the answer is -- it
has to do with Infopath, not SQL Server. I'd post on the
microsoft.public.infopath newsgroup, where you're more likely to get
responses from people who use Infopath regularly :-)
--Mary
On Wed, 12 May 2004 07:30:47 -0700, "Brent Goff"
<brentgoff@.goffcom.net> wrote:

>I am using SBS 2003 Premium with SQL Server installed and
>updated to SP3a. When I connect to the example database
>in infopath 2003 the "Submit to database" option is there
>when I insert a submit button. When I created my own
>database, the option is not there. Any ideas?
>Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment